Thursday, April 22, 2010

2010 Progress Report: Best Coast Debuts Official Video for "When I'm With You"

Next up in my series of top singles of the year (so far) is Best Coast's "When I'm With You," which will drop with their debut album later this year. I've previously mentioned them on this here blog, but if you're at all interested in knowing more about them you can check out an interview I did with lead singer Beth Consentino over at Groupee.com.

They just released the official video for "When I'm With You" last week; previously the only video available was the song set to some footage from the movie Les Demoiselles de Rochefort. This new video is somewhat cinematic in its own right -- comes complete with a beginning, middle and end, and it's just charming, to say the least.

If you live on the West Coast you'll appreciate the idea of Ronald McDonald enjoying a burger from In-N-Out. If you live on the East Coast you'll be jealous of guitarist Bobb Bruno, Cosentino and her beau lounging in the sun and surf. And if you're a human being with a sense of humor you'll just love this video.

No comments: