Wire was fun. I will admit it was a more chill show than I was expecting (the most upbeat songs in their set were toward the very end) but in some ways that made it more pleasant because I could dance in peace without worrying about the place turning into a mosh pit. You could tell how much their fans (mostly a young crowd, at least in the front rows where I was) revere them and the show had a great, positive vibe. Definitely that feeling of being in the presence of legends. People were really respectful of both the band and each other. It was a cool experience overall and you should catch them if you have the chance.
here. And here are their remaining tour dates:
- June 12: DRILL : CHICAGO, Thalia Hall, Chicago, USA
- June 13: DRILL : CHICAGO, The Metro, Chicago, USA
- July 30: Bolognetti Rocks Festival, Bologna, Italy
- July 31: Arena Parco Castelli, Brescia, Italy
- Aug 08: Absolutely Free Festival, Genk, Belgium