Saturday, June 13, 2009

Metric @ First Ave tonight!


Those of you who live in the Twin Cities better get your arses over to First Ave tonight for a stellar concert by Metric, hosted by my favorite radio station in existence, the Current. Front woman Emily Haines is truly a musical genius and an energetic performer that I've raved about before, and GFP has been praising the entertainment value and solid talent of Metric for a long while now. It pains me that I personally won't be able to make it, but I urge you all to go and check it out if you can, cause no doubt the concert will be AMAZING and well worth the cheap ticket fare of just 15 bucks. 

Sebastien Grainger (rock) and Smile Smile (indie folk pop) will open.

Find out more about the venue and acquiring concert tickets here.

No comments: