Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Anya Marina

I've been meaning to write about Anya Marina for a while now. Then the other day I heard her song on the radio. But the weird thing was, it was on some rock station. Now, I mean this in no negative way, but Anya Marina is not rock. Her music is poppy through and through. And her music didn't really fit with the other stuff, so I was a little confused. But on the plus side, it reminded me to write about her.

I know we recently started our "Predictions" segment, and I was going to post Anya as a Grey's Anatomy prediction until I realized that Grey's Anatomy has already used her music. Whoops. No surprise there though. Her songs are catchy and sexy, and just different enough to keep your attention. Her music will definitely keep your head bopping.

No comments: