Thursday, September 20, 2007

Theme Thursday - Public Transportation

Today's theme is "public transportation" - which I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with, especially since I moved out to Brooklyn.

Public Transportation [mp3] - Anni Rossi - Arts High School Live Performance (iTunes unavailable). This is a good example of Ms. Rossi's piano skills that I was raving about.

My My Metrocard
[mp3] - Le Tigre - "Le Tigre" (iTunes). This song, like all of Le Tigre's songs, is a frenzy of dance energy.

Champion [mp3] - Professor Murder - "Professor Murder Rides the Subway" (iTunes). Another dance-able song to get you through your daily commute.

Penny on the Train Track [mp3] - Ben Kweller - "Ben Kweller" (iTunes). This song is actually the perfect train-riding song. It's got a really great groove to it.

C'Mon N' Ride It (The Train) [mp3] - Quad City DJs - "Get On Up And Dance" (iTunes). Classic.

No comments: