Friday, August 3, 2007

Dance Party - 8.3.07

This weekend is going to be crazy for me, so I'm going to inform you right now, I'm not updating again until Monday (not that as many people read this over the weekend anyway). My apologies. To make it up to you, I have made a playlist of 10 great dance songs to last you through the weekend. Because I am pressed for time, I am uploading it as a zip file. Sorry if you don't want all of them. You can delete them later.

Here is the list of what songs are included:

Everything's Just Wonderful - Lily Allen - "Alright, Still" - iTunes

Gravity's Rainbow - Klaxons - "Myths of the Near Future" - iTunes

You Gonna Want Me - Tiga - "Sexor" - iTunes

Wonderful People - Q and Not U - "Power" - iTunes

Desperate Guys - The Faint - "Wet From Birth" - iTunes

Deceptacon - Le Tigre - "Le Tigre" - iTunes

Tribulations - LCD Soundsystem - "LCD Soundsystem" - iTunes

The Sweat Descends - Les Savy Fav - "Inches" - iTunes

Love Today - Mika - "Life in Cartoon Motion" - iTunes

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse - "Black Holes and Revelations" - iTunes

and the ZIP file for you

Enjoy. Sorry for the hiatus. I will try to update with something special on Monday. Tata dahlings.

No comments: