Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Pipettes @ Red Palace


On April 23rd, I found myself back at the Red Palace yet again for my second DC concert, The Pipettes. I was very excited to see these sassy British ladies, and they did not disappoint. Apparently the two are sisters (is it just me or did there used to be a third?) and they were just plain delightful - in delightful matching costumes with delightful matching dance moves (simple enough so the audience could try to follow along if they so pleased). Maybe it's just because of their British accents (which I also find delightful) that the word delightful seems to be coming so readily to mind to describe everything about them, but all in all it was a good show full of poppy, witty fun. And of course, I was delighted when they played one of my favorite songs of all time, "Dirty Mind." See below for the mp3 and more pictures!

The Pipettes @ Red Palace

Dirty Mind [mp3] - ( iTunes / Amazon )

No comments: