Monday, February 1, 2010

The predecessor to the Sleepy Head Video (Passion Pit)


Passion Pit-Sleepyhead from ssarenofun1 on Vimeo.

It appears there may have been a predecessor to the awesome offical video for Sleepy Head that helped launch Passion Pit to fame. This video was sent to me by reader Michael, apparently it was leaked on the Coachella forum. It's actually still quite a cool video, though obviously much lower budget than the one that was actually released. Not sure when this video was made, but that is lead singer Michael Angelakos in it (or, if not, then his doppleganger), so most people seem to be speculating that it was really made by the band, maybe before they had real financial backing. I could maybe even see it inspiring the official video a bit with the hands clapping and things spinning... A disembodied head singing. But let me just say that this is all just speculation on my part. Watch them both and come up with your own conclusions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.