Monday, July 13, 2009

EXCLUSIVE KaiserCartel behind-the-scenes video!!!

Today it is my pleasure to announce a new facet to the Guilt Free Pleasures blog - video! Since I am a filmmaker by occupation, I thought it was about time to put my skills to use here and I'm hoping to create one behind-the-scenes video each month. Our first video features Brooklyn duo KaiserCartel. I spent a few hours with them while they went about their day and put the finishing touches on some new songs, so here is an exclusive sneak peak at some new material and their song-writing process:



Season Song [mp3] - (iTunes)

Also, KaiserCartel is coming out with a 5-song EP on September 1st, so be on the lookout for that! Those in Minneapolis should catch their show THIS Thursday at the Bryant Lake Bowl. Details on their myspace.

No comments: