Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Spoon @ Prospect Park


Last night I made it off of work with just enough to make it to Spoon at Prospect Park. They put on a good show, though once again the all-ages (read: mostly teenage) audience drove me nuts and I retreated to the VIP sections at the side and back (why is it that the VIP sections have a worse veiw? Shouldn't they rope off the front like they do for the free shows?). Anyway, it was a beautiful night and they had a good energy, so all in all it was a good show. They of course played audience favorite I Turn My Camera On and The Underdog, among others. I wanted to beat the rush so I left before the encore finished (I worked a 12 hour day yesterday before I went straight to the show, so forgive me for wanting to get home). I'm so glad I made it though for most of the show. It was a good ending to a long day.

The Underdog [mp3] - "Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga" (iTunes)

share this post on de.licio.us / facebook

No comments: