Saturday, July 26, 2008

Maria Mena

According to my research, it's been since February since any music blog has posted about Maria Mena, and I find that to be absolutely obscene. I expect she will get some publicity when she releases her 4th album, Cause and Effect, in September, but until then, I feel the need to post some mp3s to hold us all over.

In case you don't know about her, Maria Mena is a Norwegian pop singer with a sweet voice and style. She's like a mix of two of my other guilty pleasures, Mozella and Priscilla Ahn, and she's already made quite a name for herself at the young age of 22. Her music is honest and fresh, and Mena really puts her soul into her songs. Give her a listen on this fine Saturday and enjoy.

So Sweet [mp3]
Sorry [mp3]

Buy more of Maria Mena's music on itunes

share this post on de.licio.us / facebook

No comments: