Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's Gonna Be a Good Day

This morning I realized that simply linking Priscilla Ahn's myspace page in yesterday's post was not enough. When I joined Guilt Free Pleasures, I made a mental note to myself to post Priscilla Ahn at least once, if not a billion times. Priscilla Ahn is one of my favorite indie/folk musicians and a great influence in my own musical life. I listen to A Good Day early in morning when I'm driving into the city, and it's the only way I can start my day on the right foot. I can only hope to one day possess a silky-smooth voice that can go anywhere I want it to and put together music that touches the soul and makes your toes tap.

It's gonna be a good day, people. You're getting some Priscilla Ahn.

Dream [mp3] (itunes)
Are We Different? [mp3] (itunes unavailable)

share this post on de.licio.us / facebook

No comments: