Monday, June 2, 2008

Time to Breathe. Or not.

After being in 4 states in 3 time zones over the last 2.5 weeks, I'm finally back in New York. No, I was not on vacation, though I still had some amazing experiences. Hopefully now that I'm back, I will be able to post more often again, even though I'm still just as busy as ever. I may add yet a few more contributors because the contributors I've added seem to be very busy, as well. Blogging takes so much time an energy!

Anyway, I promise I will post some great new music sometime in the next few days, once I play a little catch up at work and in my life (my refrigerator is quite literally empty and my laundry hamper is overflowing...)

But in the meantime, feel free take a look at the pictures from my trip to Salt Lake City, Utah here. It was my first time seeing real mountains in person (sad, I know...) so I took a rather obscene amount of mountain photos. Most of the pictures are either from a day at the Sundance Institute, where we took the ski lift up to the top of the mountain, or from a plane ride around the Salt Lake City area. There's also pictures of the beautiful old farm property we were staying on. Enjoy!

share this post on de.licio.us / facebook

No comments: