Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Meet the new contributors

Hello from Utah! In the past 3 days I've been in 3 different states in 3 different time zones. It's been hectic, but fun. As you may or may not have noticed, I've been having trouble finding time to update my blog lately. This may get worse over the next week or so, as the reason that I am in Utah is because I'm on a film shoot. Thus, I am introducing two new contributors to my blog, who may update periodically:

JayB has lived in Minneapolis all her life and is a bigger indie snob than I could ever hope to be. While we don't agree on much musically, she has introduced me to many great (albeit obscure) songs and artists. She's a punk rocker at heart, and she - like me - likes music that makes her want to move.

Z (can you tell we like our anonymity?) lives in Queens. He has similar music taste to mine, though I would say he has more of an appreciation for calmer music than I do, so perhaps he can represent that side of the indie music scene more.

I will obviously still be updating periodically too, and I may even be adding more bloggers. But I thought I would just start by introducing these two.

No comments: