Friday, August 24, 2007

Dance Party - 8.24.07

First week all summer I've worked (for pay) 5 out of 7 days. Yay! I feel much more productive (although at the same time, paradoxically, I also feel like I haven't gotten anything done because I haven't had the usual massive amounts of time on my hands to run errands). But thank goodness it's Friday. I have a fun (albeit very very busy) weekend ahead of me and then a splendid week and a half long vacation! Huzzah!

Since I'm going on vacation next week (details to come), I probably will not be posting any dance party songs next week (or really posting very frequently at all for that matter). So I am going to do another 10-song playlist to tide you over - while there's a few newer songs in here, I've also packed it with some classics/faves of my past, particularly from two-ish years ago when I had certain friends that would host almost-weekly dance parties that were always a blast. It's been a while since I've been to a good dance party. Lately I've found myself feeling a little nostalgic for those days. Again though, for time purposes, I'm going to do a zip file. In the zip file will be:

Lego - The Maccabees - "Colour It In" (iTunes)

Sea Lion Woman - Feist - "The Reminder" (iTunes)

Can I Get Get Get - Junior Senior - "Hey Hey My My Yo Yo" (iTunes)

Don't Call Me Baby - Madison Avenue - "The Polyester Embassy" (iTunes)

Banquet - Bloc Party - "Silent Alarm" (iTunes)

Stress - Justice - "Cross" (iTunes)

Until We All Fall Down (Cubismo Grafico Pea Coat Remix) - Rondo Brothers - "Seven Minutes to Midnight" (iTunes)

Talk to Me, Dance with Me - Hot Hot Heat - "Make Up the Breakdown" (iTunes)

LoveStoned / I Think She Knows Interlude - Justin Timberlake - "Future Sex / LoveSounds" (iTunes)

B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad) - OutKast - "Californication" (iTunes)

And here is the ZIP file for you. Tata dahlings. Have a good weekend.

No comments: