Sunday, July 24, 2011

Midpoint Music Festival

Hey folks! So I have bittersweet news. My time in the District of Columbia is coming to a close. I have a little over two sweet weeks here and then it's back to one of my favorite cities in the world, Cincinnati, Ohio. Yes, some of you may think I'm crazy for saying that since it's very much your average mid-sized city. However there are many things I truly love about it and the music is very much a part of that. I fully intend to keep on blogging as Cincinnati has a great scene and this is sort of my introduction to that.

Midpoint Music Festival! This year is the 10th anniversary of this fun three-day event in downtown and Over-the-Rhine (the neighborhood, not the band. Although there is a connection between the two as the band members are Cincinnati natives) Cincinnati. A lot of local Cincinnati and up-and-coming bands have made their mark at this festival. Former performers include Mates of State, the Felice Brothers and Chairlift. This year Cut Copy is on the bill, which I am very, very excited for.

For more information about the festival, click here: http://mpmf.com/

Enjoy :)

No comments: