Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another Earth trailer + Cinematic Orchestra

I know, I know, I'm WAY behind on blogging. I still have tons of Bonnaroo stuff to write about and now Silverdocs too. I promise I will get to that but first I just want to post this trailer for the movie Another Earth because I have been completely mesmerized by it and by the music they used (props to the trailer editor and/or music supervisor). They used the haunting yet simple song "That Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra and it really is one of the best uses of music in a trailer I think I've ever seen and I can't wait to see what looks like a tragically beautiful and original film.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

You can hear music from the movie Another Earth (the musical saw scene) on the composer's website: http://www.scottmunsonmusic.com/news/music-in-film-another-earth-soundtrack/