Wednesday, August 25, 2010

International Finds: The Fumes

Those of you who know me know that I loooove me some gritty blues-rock, so I was quite pleased to discover The Fumes in my inbox today. These Aussies really know how to rock and I just can't resist moving to their sexy blues riffs. It just so happens that they will be in NY for the next week or so (and then on to MN! Woot!), and I think I may find myself out dancing to their grooves in person. Dates below:

08/26 - Rockwood Music Hall - NYC - 10pm
08/27 - Rockwood Music Hall - NYC - 10pm
09/01 - Death By Audio - Brooklyn - 11pm w/ She Keeps Bees and Forest Magic
09/02 - The Rock Shop - Brooklyn - 8:30pm
09/03 – Saint Cloud, MN – White Horse
09/04 – Minneapolis, MN – Palmer’s Bar

Automobile [mp3] - ( Amazon / iTunes )

No comments: