Thursday, May 20, 2010

NYC Guilt Free Pleasures event Saturday!

Hey NYC readers - I helped plan this huge party in Bushwick on Saturday, May 22nd, and all GFP readers can get $5 off cover at the door by saying "my guilt free pleasure is _____________" (you can make up whatever you want). Brooklyn band Raccoon Fighter will be playing, among many other festivities. It should be a really good time. I've done two other events at this space (including the Matt Jones show), and they both turned out great! Really good people, really great music, really fun times. The party is at a secret location, so you can RSVP on Facebook (also you can view all the other details for the party there), or if you don't have Facebook, you can email me and I will send you the address. Hope to see you all there.

No comments: