Thursday, January 14, 2010

Awesome Brooklyn concert TOMORROW!

So unfortunately I'm not going to be in town for this but three of my favorite up-and-coming East Coast bands are playing all in one show tomorrow night (Friday) at Bell House, here in Brooklyn. We have Ravens & Chimes, Miracles of Modern Science AND Drink Up Buttercup (who has an album due out soon, so expect to hear more about that here at GFP within the next few days). Doors are at 7pm and tickets are just $7. I actually had thought about almost this exact line-up for a GFP Presents show myself, so I'm kinda sad someone beat me to it, but oh well. Also really sad I can't make the show, but YOU should go. I guarantee you'll LOVE it.

Hearts of Palm [mp3] - Ravens & Chimes - (iTunes)
MR2 [mp3] - Miracles of Modern Science - (iTunes)
Gods & Gentlemen [mp3] - Drink Up Buttercup - (iTunes)

No comments: