Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Come to Southpaw on Friday night!

I have some very exciting news (well, I think it is anyway). I have started booking shows! So eventually, our readers may be able to look forward to a "Guilt Free Pleasures presents..." series. But the first show I booked is actually not GFP presents. The first show I booked is this coming Friday night (Aug. 28th) at Southpaw, here in Brooklyn and it's part of a festival called CouchCrash Festival: a festival created by NYC CouchSurfers (as in, members of the website CouchSurfing.com, a social networking website for travelers). We have four awesome local bands and it's sure to be a great time! Doors are at 8pm. Cover is $10. The line-up is as follows:

9pm - Shark? (please note: this is a change from the original line-up you may have seen in which Kittens Ablaze was at 9pm, because they unfortunately had to cancel)
11pm - Urban Sun

Hope to see you there! 

No comments: