Wednesday, May 27, 2009

YouTube Comedic Gold!

I have found that every once in awhile, I stumble across something on YouTube so blissful--so hilarious--that no matter how many times I watch it, it never fails to make me laugh so hard I cry. (Click here and here for examples.) When I find such a video, I immediately send them around to like-minded friends and we begin to quote them in everyday life.

Since we're all about what makes you feel good at Guilt Free Pleasures and (of course) music, I thought that I would post some comedic gold that a friend recently brought to my attention--Breakfast at Sulimay's. Now, I may be waaaay behind the times here, so if you already know about this awesome segment, sorry. For those of you who aren't already acquainted, let me lay out the plot: 3 old people (Joe, Anne and Bill) review today's upcoming music, mostly indie rock. Hilarity inevitably ensues. To this day, my favorite part of the whole thing is when Joe (the gentleman sitting all the way to the right) listens to the music, because his face goes entirely blank and his mouth hangs ajar and he just looks so...je ne sais quoi. But trust me, you'll know it when you see it.

One of my favorite episodes is below:

No comments: