Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Free event at Corio (NYC) tonight!

One of the perks of writing a music blog is that we get to go to a lot of concerts. Well, I am currently expanding my role as a music blogger into event promotion so that I can offer you, my New York readers, the opportunity to see shows for free or discounted. The first event is tonight at Corio, a chic burlesque lounge in SoHo (W. Broadway and Grand), so come celebrate Ash Wednesday (or a belated Mardi Gras) with me! It's an acoustic night, featuring actress Bridget Barkan and Jesus Speed guitarist Nes Panlilio. There will also be a DJ playing when they're not. Doors are at 11pm, which I realize is a little late for a Wednesday night for those of you who have to work in the morning, but it should be a really chill, cool night. Plus it's FREE, just dress nice (it's a classy place) and say you're with Emma at the door. Hope to see some of you there! I would love to meet some of my readers. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Ash Wednesday [mp3] - Elvis Perkins in Dearland - "Ash Wednesday" (iTunes)

1 comment:

Penelope Huxley said...

You really gotta check this out: WNEW is giving away tickets to see Elvis Perkins!

FREE ELVIS PERKINS TICKETS!