Monday, March 10, 2008

If Life Were a Musical

Oh, what I would've given to have been a part of this.



Part of me sometimes wishes life were a musical - people breaking out into song and dance at random. Then I think about the fact that a lot of people can't sing, and then I'm glad life's not a musical. But thanks Improv Everywhere for giving us a little taste of what it might be like if it were.

P.S. Speaking of musicals, I saw Sunday In The Park With George this weekend and it was absolutely terrible. So boring! They did a few cool things with projection but mostly I just thought it looked silly and that they relied on "special effects" because the rest of the content was lacking. I highly recommend you don't waste your money on this show. Luckily I got to see it for free.

share this post on de.licio.us / facebook

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that a dig at your mom's singing?

Anonymous said...

The video totally mad my day! Yay Improv Everywhere!

Anonymous said...

ACK! "made" my day.

Anonymous said...

sunday is incredible though :(